domingo, 13 de julio de 2008

Forever Slave, The Letter

[Dedicated to Memory of Rufo Kiss]
My dear friend
I write this letter
Because my words
Can't be heard

Tears of sorrow
Break this silence
While your soul is flying
A long way from here

Along the shore
Your soul reduced to dust

I'll keep the memories in my heart
Anf your soul in my mind.
You're leaving here forever
To a place of Avalon.

Along the ocean
The storm reduced
Your soul to ashes

- I have lost my dreams
- Today you life is a whisper for the angels
- No please! I must find a new way
- Darling... You have left in the world what you knew

1 comentario:

Sheila dijo...

Marta tienes que dormir más mira que horas son y a que hora te acostaste ¬¬
Mi inglés no es suficientemente bueno, por eso casi siempre lo que hago es poner una traducción de las mismas en vez de la original, aunque la verdad se pierda mucho significado ^^
Pero qué quieres, se me da mal ^^U
Es muy bonita.
La foto la has hecho tú o la has buscado en internet?
Besos ^^